Pipelines create processes that a Connection will be fed through, including the various actions that should be performed at any given step.
You apply pipelines to your Connections, the following steps will outline how :
- Select the Connection you wish to apply a Pipeline to
- On the right hand side beside the "Pipelines" section click on the "Apply" drop down menu and select the Pipeline you wish to apply.
- You can now enter the Pipeline details , such as giving it a Name.
- If required click to perform the first stage of the Pipeline or "Skip Step"
- When you are done press Close
- You can revisit the Pipeline later by finding it in the Pipelines section