Busibricks enables you to model your organisational hierarchy. Each office has its own team, you can create as may sub offices as you wish.
Your company structure is displayed in a tree when you open the Team module.
Complete the following steps to create a new team:
- Select the Team in the tree that you want to add your new team under.
- Click on the Add Team button at the top of the screen. A drop-down list is displayed showing the types of team you can create.
- Click on the type of team that you want to create. The New Record form is displayed.
- Complete the form using the table below as a guide.
- Click Done to save your changes (or click Cancel to discard any changes). Your new team will be created and will appear in the tree.
|Label||Enter a name for the new team|
|Incorporated as||Enter the full legal name for the new team.|
|Registered on||Click on the calendar icon to select the date on which the team is created.|
|Chart Label||Enter a label that will represent the team in chart legends and axis labels in reports.|
|Colour||Select a colour that will be used to represent the team in charts and reports.|
|Currency||Select the currency that the team operates in from the drop-down list.|
|About||Enter a description about the team.|
|Letterhead info||Enter any details that will appear in letterheads for the team.|