Use the CRM module to search existing records you already have in the Busibricks system.
In the CRM module you can use the navigation buttons provided to browse the existing records, you can use the search bar to find a record or set of records or you can use the advanced search.
To navigate through the list of records displayed there is a scroll bar or navigation buttons available.
You can move the scroll bar on the right of the screen up and down to move the list of records.
Use the < button to move to the previous page of records and the > button to move to the next page of records.
Use the << button to move to the first page of records and the >> button to move to the last page of records.
Use the Search For field at the top of the screen to search for a specific record or set of records in the CRM module.
Complete the following steps to use the search function:
- Enter a search term in the Search For field at the top of the screen. The list of records updates automatically after each character is typed and displays any matching records.
- Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen (see above) or click on the required record to view the details.
- Click the X to clear the Search For field and type a new search term.
Use the Advanced search function to set specific parameters for your search. This is useful if there are a lot of records and you only know some of the information about the record that you are looking for.
Complete the following steps to use the advanced search:
- Click on the Advanced button at the top-right of the screen. The Advanced Search window is displayed.
- Complete the search fields as required using the table below:
Note: All fields are optional. You can use as many as you want.
Field Description Label Enter a search string. Use the drop-down list to select an appropriate search criteria for the string entered. Date created Use the calendars to select a range of dates that the record(s) was created after, before or between. Created by Use the drop-down list to select the user who created the record(s) that you are searching for. Date modified Use the calendars to select a range of dates that the record(s) was modified after, before or between. Modified by Use the drop-down list to select the user who last modified the record(s) that you are searching for. Tags Enter any terms that the record(s) you are searching for have been tagged with.
- Click Search to submit the search using the criteria entered (or click Reset to clear the form and start again or click Cancel to close the window and return to the list of records). All matching records are displayed in the list.
- Click on a record to open it and display its details.