When you have run a report you can view the data in three different formats, data view, bar chart or line graph.
Complete the following steps to view the report data:
- Click on the report name in the list of existing reports. The data view is displayed by default.
- Use the functions across the top of the screen to select which data is displayed. See Run Reports for more details.
- Click on the button to view the data in a bar chart.
- Click on the button to view the data in a line graph. Only one KPI can be displayed at a time on a line graph. Select the Featured KPI from the drop-down list at the top of the screen. The line graph updates automatically.
- Click on the office or KPI buttons at the bottom of the chart to display or hide data for that element.