Complete the following steps to edit an existing record:
- Use the Search function or navigate the list of existing records to find the records that you want to edit.
- Click on the record's name. The record's details are displayed on a new tab. The Info tab is displayed by default.
- To edit the selected record's Info, click the Edit button. The Info form is displayed.
- Edit any of the record's details as required.
- Click Done to save any changes (or click Cancel to discard any changes). The record's new details are displayed.
- To edit the selected record's Contact information, click on the Contact tab then click the Edit button. The Contact form is displayed, repeat steps 4 - 5 to save your updates.
- Close the record's tab to return to the list.
Note: Editing records is only available if the user has write permissions on that record.