Complete the following steps to add a resource link to a folder:
- Click on the folder that you want to add a resource to. All existing resources are displayed.
- Click Add Resource. A drop-down menu is displayed.
- Click Link. The Add Link window opens.
- Enter the website address in Url.
- Enter a Title for the link.
- Enter a Description for the link.
- Select a team from the drop-down Assign to list if you want to assign the resource to a specific team.
- Un-check Notify Assignees if you do not want Busibricks to send out an automated message that the file has been uploaded.
- Click Upload to save the changes and store the link (or click Cancel to undo any changes and cancel). The new resource is saved and displayed in the list.
To access any of the resources that have been uploaded, click on the resource name.
- If it is a file, the Open With dialogue window is displayed.
- If it is a URL, the website is opened in a new tab.